Saturday, January 21, 2012

Lizard Makeup

Here is my Lizard makeup. When i was working at Land of Illusion, one of the scenes was a reptile room, I never did this makeup because i was convinced i couldn't. look at me now haha.

Product list:
Silver Cream Paint
Gold Cream Paint
Bright Green Eyeshaow
Kelly Green Eyeshadow
Black Eyeshadow
Black eyeliner
White Eyeshadow
Green eyeliner

Procedure:
1. Start with a silver and gold base. My silver was concentrated on my forehead and onto the bridge of my nose. The gold was the lower part of my face.
2. Use bright and kelly green eyeshadow to create a winged reptile-like eye shadow shape. use black and green eyeliner under the eye, then power to give a fuller smokey effect.
3. fill in brows, use white eyeshadow under the brow for a highlight
4. bring brow line onto the sides of the nose
5. use cream eyeliner to texture bridge of nose.
6. use fish net stockings and green eyeshadow to create scale effect.
7. clean green eyeliner and fill in lips, line in black, draw shape and blend into green


I used a section of fishnet stockings and eyeshadow to get the scale effect :) nice little trick, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment