Saturday, January 21, 2012

Raja The Twisted Clown

I've never really done alot of 100% all paint work. i've always done a some sort of bloody wound in my makuep. This look was something i just sat down and did. The first picture is when i thought i was finished and the second picture is when i sat down and decided to contour a little more.

product list:
White cream paint
Black Cream paint
red cream paint
black eye shadow
red eye shadow
smoke gray eye shadow
translucent face powder

Procedure:
1. use white paint to create a white base
2. use black paint around eyes, nose and to draw out mouth shape
3. set eyes, nose and mouth with powder, blend into white to give a shadow
4. use red to draw tooth shape, fill in with red
5. filil in empty places in mouth with black
6. Draw on veins.

To achieve the second picture here are the additional steps:
7. contour forehead
8. contour cheeks
9. contour jaws
10. set with powder and create shadow



2 comments:

  1. Onie, I've seen some horrid variations of this before, however, THIS example shows what it COULD be. Every wannabe with a sponge brush seems to attempt this type of "death mask" (it brings the death mask in the "Exorcist" to mind) and the result is usually dreadful. I can honestly state that THIS would scare me and is an improvement & the successful realization of EVERY variation I've ever seen. I am going definitely going to show some of my haunt friends this. OUTSTANDING!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That'd be great. thank you so much for everything you've said about my work. it's really great to have someone who knows what to look for be impressed by my work. Raja is probably one of my favorite characters I've created. She kinda scares me haha.

    ReplyDelete